Please click here for a full uniform list
All shoes must be black (including soles) and have no markings on them at all. Click the link below to view a footwear catalogue which shows the types of shoes the pupils should wear.
- All clothing needs to be clearly labelled with the child’s name
- Uniform should be work appropriately and with pride
- Trainers can only be worn for PE activities
- A wristwatch is the only permitted jewellery allowed to be worn in school
- Pupils who wish to have their ears pierced are encouraged to do so during the summer holidays in order to allow them to heal. Pupils having their ears pierced during term time will be made to remove earrings whilst on the school premises
- Hair accessories should be plain navy or black
- Haircuts and styles should be neat and not extreme – nothing less than a No. 2 Head should be used when having hair cut – no lines should be shaved in hair or eyebrows. Hair colour should be natural colours only.
- Make up and nail varnish must not be worn
- We strongly advise pupils not to wear designer clothing, coats or shoes as we cannot accept responsibility should any items go missing
- Mobile phones must not be seen or switched on the school site during the school day (including before and after school whilst on the premises). Urgent messages can be passed via the school office or through the Year Leader
- Smart Watches, Tablets, Computer Games, MP3 Players etc must not be brought into school as we cannot accept responsibility for those items. Such items, along with mobile phones, if seen, will be confiscated by staff.
- There are consequences should these rules be ignored, so we therefore urge you to please contact your childs Year Leader, , first if you have any doubts.