We have a wide and varied range of Extra Curricular Activities on offer - Full details of all activities available during the Spring Term are in the Booklet below.
Extra Curricular Activities
Extra Curricular Activities Booklet - Summer Term- Updated May
Physical Education (PE)
- Breakfast, Lunchtime and After School Clubs
- Social Sport
- Specialist Coaching for many activities including cricket, dance and trampolining
- Local and National Competitions - St James's is represented in a range of sports in every competition held in Bolton, as a consequence many pupils are selected for town, county and occasionally national teams.
Extra Curricular Opportunities in Drama
- Lower School Drama Club
- SPIRIT Theatre Company
- Annual school production
- Visiting practitioners from the Bolton Octagon
- Trips to regional and national theatres
- Backstage theatre tours
- Trips to local sixth form colleges
- Theatre in Education workshops and performances in school
- Half term and weekend rehearsals
- Bi-annual London and New York theatre trips
- School Orchastra
- Lower School Choir
- Senior Singers
- Visits to Concerts
- Residential Weekends
Other clubs/activities on offer
- Chess Club
- Chaplaincy Activities
- Theatre Make-up Club
- Animal Club
- Science Clubs
- Film Club
- Art Club
Vend-a-Spend is a team of pupils from all Year Groups which set up and run the School Shop.
They stock a wide range of stationery, handmade cards, gifts and Fair Trade products.
In addition, they hold regular events to celebrate special occasions.
For more information please contact Miss Stott on firstname.lastname@example.org