Latest Update from the Headteacher
Please click below to read the latest Headteacher Update.
- Parent Headteacher Update - week 1 remote learning - January 2021
- Updated Guidance Letter for January School return - December 2020
- Christmas Letter - December 2020
- Director of Education Letter to Children of the Diocese
- Covid-19 absence - a quick guide for parents - Bolton Council
- Student September Routines Video
- Form Tutors and Form Rooms
- St James's CE High School Risk Assessment - January 2021
- Bishop Fraser Trust Risk Assessment - Covid 19
Free Schools Meals - Voucher Scheme
On 4th April 2020 (using the Government Voucher Scheme) we processed the information for those students entitled to free school meals. There has been huge demand and the government appointed organisation is working to get through the backlog. You should receive an email with details of how to redeem your shopping voucher - please check you inbox (or spam) folder regularly. The following link gives further information Free School Meals Guidance for Schools.
Follow the Measures - Stay Safe
Government advice is constantly changing in response to the pandemic. All the latest guidance on social distancing, self-isolation, hand hygiene and more can be assessed via:
Other Information and Guidance
Government and NHS/Public Health advice in relation to COVID-19 for educational establishments.
Information is updated regularly and if there is anything additional that parents/carers need to know then we will communicate this as soon as possible.
Please follow the links below for the latest advice:
NHS Bolton have also published some useful guides - follow the links below:
You can also keep up-to-date by following the Department for Education and NHS social media page
Department for Education Coronavirus Helpline
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is now available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)